Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Education Blogging

The catalyst for my re-emergence from blogger purgatory (also known as social media - facebook and g+ yes yes I know... but at least I have resisted the pull of twitter) is the start of the TER course ... so I am seriously ditching acting and getting a hair cut and a real job. What can I tell you, I'm getting old.

Anyway - this means I will need someplace to use as an online portfolio. That will be here for the near future ... which means the posts will lose a lot of their more daring dodgy edginess for a few months. Post above this line will be "suitable for a more politically sensitive audience".

People visiting from the Education World should be pretty unshockable: they all work with children after all - however, they should be warned that below is a wide range of topics, some more on edge than others. Most in the name of good fun but some serious. Explore with caution, you may learnm more than would be strictly healthy.

And what have I been doing in the meantime?
Believe it or not, I've been slaying dragons and rescuing damsels in distress (well, helping them rescue themselves). I've also been studying ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment