Friday, 5 February 2010

BBQ By the Pool - Tomorrow

I've finally got the pool all fixed and mostly cleaned up. To celebrate, I've invited the street round for a bbq and swim. Initially I was a bit worried that nobody would come, but we've had some enthusiastic RSVPs already so we're poised.

Readers who know where I am and can make it are also invited - short notice because there are (last count) about 10,000 readers and I just don't have the space. I figure there cannot be more than a half a dozen who will read this tonight and live close enough to make it.

I'm putting an a small spread too - a bbq pack from the Mad Butcher, OJ, Cola, buns and salad. Anyone wants to do better can bring their own.

And we've spent the last three days cleaning the facilities so they are border-line presentable.

This should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment