Sunday, 10 January 2010

FSF Community Team: still here - really...

For over a month now the FSF community response team mailing list has been silent. It's not my fault - honest.

After a noisy start, the list switched from minimal to strong moderation, so posts to the list have to be approved first. Unfortunately the list moderator has been locked out, so nobody has their posts approved and there is a big backlog.

That moderator is me. Of all the rotten luck.

Some people have been wondering what happened - now you know.

Possibly this is my usual Pauli Feild Effect - any server I am associated with in an administrative capacity goes haywire. I had hoped that being on the other side of the World to this particular one would make it immune. But it was not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment